Underpunch. Underpunch.

An incredible, underrated animation with a sweet spin on the original franchises. You incorporate a very unique and fun style with this animation. Only downfall is sometimes the animation timing was slightly slow, however you paid a lot of attention to the details of each shot.

You really got your point across in the limited amount of time you had which was amazing. I loved seeing the incorporation of the brutality, merciless and serious story of the genocide route of Undertale, whilst sticking through with the comedic yet accurate parody of One Punch Man. You two have made the two work very well hand in hand.

Personally I can see myself recommending this to people I know, and I see a lot of replay-ability in it. Well done, and I wish you both luck in your future projects :)

kehny responds:

Thanks man! I super apreciate that you recognized the work put on the actual storyboard. I see your point, thanks for the review!
And of course, sharing means a lot! See ya!

Santa Claus is Really Lazy Santa Claus is Really Lazy

I loved this! There was a short plot which was comedic and basing around a real life situation (Mostly) and the animation in this was smooth, colorful and appealing! Sweet job :D

rubberonion responds:

Thanks for comment, made my day!

Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

Holy Fudge that was awesome!

gLitCHbITch gLitCHbITch

Catchy

Karmakosm responds:

Thanks!

The Great Loss The Great Loss

I really like this song and without even reading the desc I could tell what it was for. I love it. Would you mind messaging me. I would like to ask you about somethings.

DanJohansen responds:

Nice and thanks! I sent you a PM regarding your request about me sending you a PM hehe

ahri ahri

Flawless! Great curves and colouring is amazing! The body template (If you get what I mean... generally the shape) Is absolutely beautiful. Now if only I could draw like that! If you ever need anymore voice work done man, I'm always here!

Cannon Busters Cannon Busters

awesome! I seen it on Kickstarter when it was being funded and was so happy it raised what it needed

Duke Nukachu Duke Nukachu