Underpunch. Underpunch.

An incredible, underrated animation with a sweet spin on the original franchises. You incorporate a very unique and fun style with this animation. Only downfall is sometimes the animation timing was slightly slow, however you paid a lot of attention to the details of each shot.

You really got your point across in the limited amount of time you had which was amazing. I loved seeing the incorporation of the brutality, merciless and serious story of the genocide route of Undertale, whilst sticking through with the comedic yet accurate parody of One Punch Man. You two have made the two work very well hand in hand.

Personally I can see myself recommending this to people I know, and I see a lot of replay-ability in it. Well done, and I wish you both luck in your future projects :)

kehny responds:

Thanks man! I super apreciate that you recognized the work put on the actual storyboard. I see your point, thanks for the review!
And of course, sharing means a lot! See ya!

Santa Claus is Really Lazy Santa Claus is Really Lazy

I loved this! There was a short plot which was comedic and basing around a real life situation (Mostly) and the animation in this was smooth, colorful and appealing! Sweet job :D

rubberonion responds:

Thanks for comment, made my day!

Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

Holy Fudge that was awesome!

The Bodacious Bag-Boy!V1 The Bodacious Bag-Boy!V1

OMG XD THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

LoadCartoons responds:

thats so awesome! thank you so much it really means a lot :D

Cheesy Death Cheesy Death

A very unusual and original piece. I love the animation and the voices are very goofy but fitting of the characters. A sub for both of y'all! And great work! If you ever need any female voices, I'll always be here to lend you a hand ^_^

SirAnthonyW responds:

Thank you. I liked that the robots all have different voices and personality. Really helped liven the cartoon, I feel.

Pokemanly Pokemanly

This was so much fun to voice in! I only had three lines of the same words but I loved it! PIKAPIKA ALL THE WAY!

TheUnseriousguy responds:

oh cool you have a newgrounds account, i'll add you to the credits

Dance, Magic Dance! Dance, Magic Dance!

MEH Needs something to be dancing to music wise. Animation is good but the same moves get old pretty quick. But I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work.

Shifter Shifter

Amazing! I love it! Maybe some of the sound effects weren't as good as they could be, but still pretty dang awesome!

Taking Five Nights Off! Taking Five Nights Off!

██╗████████╗███████╗ ███╗ ███╗ ███████╗